Yoga Teachers Training in India
India is welcoming yogis/yoginis from all around the world to explore the rich culture of the place. Individuals interested to do yoga teacher training will find India as an ideal place.
Facilities We Provide
Come and join us to deepen your yoga practice and understanding.
Yoga Teachers Training Courses We Offer
200 hrs Yoga Teachers Training
- Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- Mantra Chanting
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Sutras
- Prop Usage
- Yoga Asanas
- Yoga-related Activities
300 hrs Yoga Teachers Training
- Hatha Asana and Ashtanga Asana
- Advanced Pranayama
- Advanced Yoga Philosophy
- Kriya & Ayurveda
- Mudra and Bandha
- Yoga-related Activities
- Advanced Meditative Abilities
500 hrs Yoga Teachers Training
- Yoga Therapy & Naturopathy
- Advanced Alignment Techniques
- Sun Salutation Mantra
- Advanced Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
- Bandha Sessions
- Advanced Mudra Practice
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Advanced Yoga Asanas, and more
Best Yoga Teachers Training Program
Deepen your yoga experience, increase your knowledge of yoga, and boost your inspiration by joining one of the best yoga teacher training programs in India. YTT is a foundation course based on the various aspects of Hatha Yoga. Moreover, the course aims to help students in developing a well-balanced approach to the physical, psychological, and spiritual aspects. Whether your objective is to teach yoga or simply discover new depths in your yoga practice, the YTT course will make you prepare for the journey.
YTT provided here is more than just learning various yoga poses, instead is a lifetime experience. If you are all set to explore new depths of yoga practice, begin enduring connections and discover matchless opportunities for personal growth, our transformative YTT programs will motivate you to reveal the essential layers of yoga while finding the deepest layers of yourself.
Live Positive Life! Share Positive Vibes
We are a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance, offering the best yoga teacher training program for 200 hours, 300 hours, and 500 hours. We believe that performing yoga on a regular basis helps in greatly enhancing one’s physical, mental, and spiritual health. Our school aims to spread Yoga Love to people from various walks of life worldwide! Master your yoga skills by joining YTT in India now! Get started to live a positive life and share positive vibes!
Who We Are
Welcome to the best Yoga School in Rishikesh, India. We offer classes in traditional and modern yoga styles to help you feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Our yoga teacher training courses are planned for students of all levels, no matter whether you are new to yoga.
Since our inception, we’ve become one of the best yoga training schools in India with over 5K certified graduates.
Start your yoga journey here!
At our yoga school, we approach Yoga holistically with the help of yoga classes and workshops which are planned for you to raise the value of all aspects of health and happiness – physical alignment in poses, breathing, deep relaxation, sleep, cleansing practices, mindfulness, and meditation.
We are passionate about helping our students find their inner power and uncover their hidden potential. The core value of yoga is that of nurturing awareness in everyday life. Yoga teacher training courses offered by us will enhance your clarity of mind, peace, and serenity. It will enrich the quality of yoga so forth you do and infuse it with improved freshness.
We offer 200 YTT, 300 YTT, and 500 YTT programs certified by Yoga Alliance USA. We also provide an on-going best yoga teacher training program for existing teachers.
Our unique approach makes your yoga learning to be streamlined, interesting & motivated experience. The step-by-step methodology helps our students to grab all information.
Highlights of Yoga Teachers Training in India
- Journey to learn, explore, practice, share, and transform.
- Explore the theory and knowledge of yoga.
- Learn and understand yoga anatomy & physiology.
- Practice yoga poses, mantra chanting, pranayama, breathing, meditation, etc.
- Transform yourself and live a positive life.
- Become a certified yoga teacher.
- Meet like-minded people from various countries.
- Skill level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Take Your Yoga Practice to the Next Level
Ever thought to become a yoga teacher? Or, do you wish to go deeper into your yoga practice? Well, we’ve got you covered! Now you can learn the nitty-gritty of yoga by joining the best Yoga Teacher Training program, keeping your needs and proficiency in mind.
- YTT course provides you the required skills to become a yoga teacher, under the direction of professional yoga instructors while attending each class.
- Our yoga teachers are expertly-trained, passionate educators who make yoga learning accessible to one and all.
- No matter what your yoga level is, you’ll be assisted by an industry-leading yoga teacher for simplifying your yoga learning process. Each member of our widely-respected team owns uncountable hours of experience, thus you’ll be headed by and learn from the proficient teachers.
Our Happy Students
The 28-day yoga training program went beyond my expectations. I am short of works to explain the beauty of my yoga teacher training experience in India. Joining the course, I discovered yoga like never before. I must thank you people for giving a life-long experience.
Practicing yoga under the guidance of expert gurus was amazing. Just after attending a few classes, I felt decades of stress, tension, and anxiety, being released from my mind.
It was truly an astounding experience! I and my friend had an amazing experience at the yoga training center. I loved it so much that I have already recommended some of my friends to join the YTT course.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A yoga training course is suitable for all students who want to deepen their yoga knowledge. Aspiring yoga teachers and current yoga teachers seeking certification can also join. For the successful completion of the yoga teacher training course, a student needs to be committed, determined and must have good health. It is suggested that learners seeking certification should:
- At least be 16 years old.
- Have a minimum of 6 months of yoga practice experience, not mandatory.
- Be passionate to learn and explore the deeper proportions of yoga.
- Be fully committed to 100% attendance and must respect their fellow students and yoga teachers.
No problem! 200-hour RYT provided by our expert teachers is ideal for individuals who want to dig deeper into the learning of yoga and advance their yoga practice. The yoga training is also great for individuals who simply want to have a transformational experience.
The YTT will progress from basic to advance, from traditional to modern yoga, from dynamic movement to static and silence practice, from Yang to Yin style, so that you can learn and explore all the aspects of yoga. Besides, we help you learn and understand yoga anatomy, philosophy, teaching methodology, mantras, bandha, practicum, etc.
In order to get the certification, you must be paid in full and justify the following requirements:
- Full attendance in all teacher training sessions.
- Successful completion of homework.
- Participation in a final teaching practicum.
- Completion of class taking requirement.
No problem, you are welcome to join other advanced yoga teacher training courses. This way you would not only be able to strengthen your yoga practice but also learn various yoga techniques. If you find yourself wandering around the yoga path, probabilities are that your first training will be accurate. Dive in, enjoy and be familiar with that. This is only the beginning of your yoga journey! So many more layers and practices lie in wait!