500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
A wonderful prospect awaits for yoga enthusiasts to have an advanced yogic learning experience in the land of yoga. In a smooth flow, the yoga curriculum of the 500 hour yoga teacher training in India unites the primary practice plan of the 200 hour yoga teacher training course module with the intermediary level of the 300 hour yoga teacher training curriculum. The mounting power of successive yoga exercises included in the Yoga Alliance certification program allows students to progress as yogi, person, and future yoga instructor.
In the hope that the captivation and internalization of healthy and nourishing yoga habits and a purified mind-body establishment are adopted over this 500 hour yoga teacher training period of comprehensive self-control.
Moreover, the 500 hour yoga teacher training course is a perfect blend of important yoga asanas that includes the beginner and intermediate level Hatha yoga and Ashtanga yoga posture sequences. For example, the breathwork sequences with the practice of pranayama, yogic purifications, and mindfulness practice methods. In addition, the yoga practices are directed under the intense guidance of proficient yoga experts and teachers.
What is 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training?
Doing a Yoga Teacher Certification course in India will bring you a lot more than you can ever expect. You can not only earn yoga certification but also experience the true meaning and essence of yoga.
- Get mastery in the art of doing Hatha and Ashtanga yoga poses.
- Learn how to offer pro-active yoga adjustment and alignment, and yoga posture modification to yoga students for deepening and optimizing the benefits of their yoga practice.
- Culturing a healthy practice of eating, doing exercise, and spiritually strengthening with meditation as well as yoga.
- Gaining an understanding of effectively teaching yoga by doing Yoga Alliance certified yoga training.
- Receiving yogic wellbeing and done with an endless chain of the sequentially escalating practice of yoga from the 200 hour Yoga Alliance certification to 500 hour Yoga Alliance certification routine in an all-inclusive yoga course.
Why Choose us for RYT 500?
As a matter of fact, our 500 hour yoga teacher training program makes yoga students ready for getting yoga certification and become a yoga instructor. With this in mind, by joining our yoga school in Rishikesh, India, you can get to know about:
- Advanced yoga technique for meditation, mantra chanting, pranayama, yoga asanas, etc
- Also, ways to explore deep within you and gain insight into the true lifestyle of yoga.
- Advanced yoga skills to be master in teaching yoga.
- An array of concepts related to hidden Vedic science.
- And, last but not least, methods on how to become a yoga instructor.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Prerequisites and Eligibility Criteria
500 Hour yoga teacher training can be joined by beginners, students with intermediate level yoga experience, and advanced practitioners. However, there should be a true desire to learn yoga and, of course, dedication to digging deeper into it.
Furthermore, wellness and meditation teachers, or education and medical staff can also join the course to advance their knowledge of yoga and related concepts.
To get yoga instructor certification in 500 hour yoga teacher training, a student is expected to attend classes for two months, without any miss. Above all, the assessment will be entirely based on the practical as well as written evaluations. Apart from that, student conduct and behavior during the entire training will also be observed and included in the assessment. After all, the motive is to get yoga certification.
Basic Principles and Guidelines to be Followed While Doing RYT 500
During the Yoga Alliance teacher training, a student is expected to follow some basic rules and regulations, which are as follows:
- Be in modest attire during the entire training period. Kindly understand the Indian culture for the purpose of being in modest attire.
- Disrespect to any rule or towards any person will not be tolerated and can result in termination from the training, without any refunds.
- If you want to skip any meal on a particular day during the Rishikesh yoga teacher training, kindly intimate about the same in advance so that no food wastage can be there.
- Non-vegetarian food, alcohol, and smoking are strictly prohibited while doing the yoga instructor certification course in Rishikesh, India.
- You could get some books or other readable material to understand various yoga concepts in a better way, but before departure kindly don’t forget to return the same.
- Kindly attend all classes if you want to become a yoga instructor. To summarize, a single miss can prove to be a big loss. Further, you can take leave only with the prior approval of the respective yoga teacher, that too in the case of illness or emergency.
- Leaves taken without any information will be considered as a violation of rules and notably could affect the assessment.
- Given these points, the Yoga teacher training school reserves the right to terminate any student if found disrespecting the rules and doing misconduct.
Yoga Anatomy Class
Yoga Mantra/Adjustment & Alignment
Meditation and Yoga Nidra
Off to Bed
Note: There may be changes in the daily schedule from time to time or as per the need of a yoga program.
RYT 500: Our Happy Students
500 hour yoga teacher training in India helped me get yoga certification and become a yoga instructor. I must thank all yoga instrutors and fellow mates for making my yoga journey at Rishikesh truly incredible.
500 hour Yoga TTC is the best way for students who want to delve deep into the practice of yoga. I like the way every person follows the rules and regulations, making it extremely easy for yoga learners to feel like home. I have learnt a lot about yoga in Rishikesh, India.
Give yourself extreme strength and flexibility by attending 500 hour yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh. You would be able to efficiently learn everything about yoga, be it related to yoga asanas, chanting, meditation or yogic food.
Join 500 hour yoga teacher training to get Yoga Alliance certified yoga training and become a yoga instructor.